Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with over 300% annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for long hours, hard work, and great rewards!
810 N. Hancock Street, #12
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Are you a natural people-person looking for a new role, but do not want to spend your days cold calling, canvassing, or doing door-to-door sales?
Do you want to work for a fun, value-oriented, team-focused company who invests in the individual success of their employees?
Welcome to Pop! Promos
Pop! Promos is an emerging leader in the $25 billion promotional products industry and one of the fastest-growing companies in Philadelphia (The #1 fastest growing company in 2015).We have been included in the INC 500 and featured as an ASI “Best Place To Work”.
This is the perfect opportunity for an entry-level professional to explore a career in sales. In this role, you will work with a Senior Account Manager to help grow sales within a designated territory as well as our business as a whole. You will receive extensive training about our industry, our company and our products. Our B2B sales process is heavily based on client relationships and walking the customer through every step of our made-to-order purchasing process.
You will begin with a base salary and your commission will be factored in to your overall pay gradually as you learn and become more experienced! As long as you are a team player, hungry to achieve your goals, and an excellent multi-tasker, this is a great opportunity for you!
At Pop! Promos we have an energetic and collaborative atmosphere. We work hard and reward hard work! We encourage all of our employees to approach their tasks with a creative and entrepreneurial spirit!
* Coordinate communications with clients
* Process new orders
* Provide clients with product and order information over email and phone
* Handle customer service requests from clients
* Follow-up with existing clients
* Instruct design team on product design for individual projects
* Organize client purchase orders and enter order information in automated CRM system
* Communicate with production team to ensure client orders are delivered on time
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
* Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and make decisions
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Competitive and hungry attitude
* Effective team player who can absorb, understand, and consider ideas and points of views of others
* Strong communication skills and comfortable talking with clients over the phone
Compensation and Benefits:
*Competitive base salary plus % of sales bonus to kick in after 3 months
*Bring your dog to work - we're dog-friendly!
* Health Insurance
* Retirement plan with company match
* Paid personal days and holidays
* Opportunities for advancement based on performance
* Frequent team outings: mini golf, dinners, lunches, bowling, etc
* Off at noon every other Friday in summer!