Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with over 300% annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for long hours, hard work, and great rewards!
810 N. Hancock Street, #12
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Pop! Promos is an emerging leader in the $25 billion promotional products industry and one of the fastest-growing companies in Philadelphia (The #1 fastest growing company in 2015).We have been included in the INC 500 and featured as an ASI “Best Place To Work”.
Pop! Promos is looking for a qualified and motivated individual to manage our overseas remote services team. This position will work closely with our other managers in our office to coordinate efforts across several different departments.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have excellent communication skills, have a detailed eye when it comes to reporting and data analysis, and be firm in requiring deliverables and procedures are adhered to in a timely and productive manner.
* People Management - Monitoring and troubleshooting daily work assignments and time trackers, ensuring all team members are meeting required standards and practices by department and addressing any personnel issues as needed.
* Reporting - Monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly team outputs and identifying errors and opportunities for efficiency gain, communicating reporting with department managers at Pop!, tracking team members’ hours worked (sick days, OT, etc), and building ad hoc reports as needed by the management team.
* Training - Responsible for ensuring all overseas team members (new and existing) are properly trained and certified according to defined standard operating procedures, making sure all training materials are continually updated and accurate, and where feasible, cross-training employees to ensure there is a backup plan for capacity issues
* IT - Monitoring software connections for continued uptime, identifying potential issues and working with overseas IT team for error resolution, documenting any service disruptions and transitioning team to alternate backup plans in the case of outages or issues.
* Administrative - Evaluate and confirm monthly invoicing is correct based on contractual agreements and act as main point of contact for overseas management and Pop! Management in resolving any issues or concerns.
* BS/BA degree in a related field
* Outstanding project management skills
* Ability to prioritize work
* Comfortable making important decisions in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to monitor spreadsheets and identify errors and omissions
* Knowledgeable and comfortable with Project Management software (Asana is a plus)
* Excellent written communication and writing skills
Position Reports to:
Competitive Salary within the industry, Commensurate with Experience, Medical Benefits, Retirement plan with company match, dog-friendly office