Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with over 300% annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for long hours, hard work, and great rewards!
810 N. Hancock Street, #12
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Pop! Promos is an emerging leader in the $25 billion promotional products industry and one of the fastest-growing companies in Philadelphia (The #1 fastest growing company in 2015).We have been included in the INC 500 and featured as an ASI “Best Place To Work”.
Pop! Promos is looking for an organized leader to join our marketing department. The ideal candidate is only be capable of driving creative strategy, but also has a mastery of the metrics. We are looking for a candidate that has a deep understanding of B2B marketing, marketing automation, tradeshow management and budgeting.
Our Senior Marketing Associate will help the Director manage our in-house team and collaborate with third party vendors on various projects. We are looking for someone to help guide our daily marketing functions and continue to represent Pop! Promos as the promotional products industry leader.
* Project Management - Monitor scheduling, trafficking, planning and resource management of projects, Prepare project timelines and manage projects to established budgets and deadlines
* Tradeshow and Outside Sales - Coordinate and execute logistics for 10-15 events of various size and scope; Plan, ship, support and report on all events
* Email - Work directly with Marketing Director and Graphic Designer to manage creation and deployment of weekly direct email marketing campaigns
* Reporting and Analysis - Record and analyze weekly marketing and sales metrics, with initial analysis and findings presented to Marketing Director for review, Provide Marketing Director comprehensive monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis
* Administrative - Develop, maintain and update files and documentation like SOPs, instructions, charts, logging and tracking etc., Assist the Marketing Director with bidding, purchasing, negotiating and managing 3rd party software and services
* BS/BA degree in Marketing or related field
* 3-5 years in a Marketing Manager (or similar) role
* Outstanding project management skills
* Exceptional prioritization
* Comfortable in making important decisions in a fast-paced environment
* Analytical mind with strong working knowledge of analytical and database tools
* Knowledgeable and comfortable with Project Management software (Asana is a big plus)
* Excellent written communication and writing skills
* Competitive salary * Health Insurance * Retirement plan with company match * Paid personal days and holidays