Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with over 300% annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for long hours, hard work, and great rewards!
810 N. Hancock Street, #12
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Are you a college student looking for real work experience in a dynamic role before graduation? Are you a natural problem solver and ready to take your learned skills to a fast paced work environment?
Welcome to Pop! Promos!
Pop Promos is an emerging leader in the $25 Billion promotional product industry. In the (almost) 10 years since its inception, Pop! Promos has earned numerous accolades, including #1 Fastest Growing Company in Philadelphia, recognition as #135 in the INC 500, and as an ASI “Best Place To Work”. We are a progressive and forward-thinking company with an open, collaborative environment. We encourage ideas and input from all of our employees and urge everyone on our team to take complete ownership over their roles, including interns!
We are looking for a diligent and self-motivated intern who finds opportunity in every challenge and enjoys creating solutions. The ideal candidate will consider themselves a “jack of all trades” who is great with deadlines and organization. The intern should bring with them strong writing skills and working knowledge managing data through excel & google sheets, accompanied by a willingness to learn several other systems during the internship!
The Operations Intern will work directly with the Chief of Staff on key company initiatives, including hiring/onboarding, data analytics, information systems, and projects. An intern in this role will have the unique opportunity to learn all about the day-to-day operations of a growing business while working on projects that impact the entire company.
*We are accepting both remote and Philadelphia-area applicants (who are interested in working a couple days per week in our Fishtown office, compliant with all CDC guidelines).
* Technical skill development: strengthen skills in Google Sheets, and learn how to use Google Data Studio!
* Operations administrative tasks and research related to key company initiatives
* Data management: export reports from our CRM system, minor formatting, and helping to maintain data visualization reports
* Minor software/hardware troubleshooting, filing tickets w/companies, following up and documenting resolutions
* Learning and documenting (creating SOPs) for many operational processes.
* Other tasks assigned by Chief of Staff
* Juniors or seniors pursuing Bachelor’s degree are preferred
* Working knowledge of Google sheets/Excel. Experience manipulating or analyzing data in some capacity preferred.
* Organized individual who is an expert at sticking to deadlines
* Tech-savvy: able to troubleshoot minor issues and is otherwise a quick learner of new technologies and softwares.
* Able to work independently from home
Compensation and Benefits:
* College credit preferred OR $10 per hour based on qualifications and experience