Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with extraordinary annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for hard work and great rewards!
2028 Abigail Street
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Are you a natural people-person looking for a new role, but do not want to spend your days cold calling, canvassing, or doing door-to-door sales?
Do you want to work for a fun, value-oriented, team-focused company who invests in the individual success of their employees?
Welcome to Pop! Promos
Pop! Promos is an emerging leader in the $25 billion promotional products industry. In the (almost) 10 years since its inception, Pop! Promos has earned numerous accolades, including recognition in the INC 500 and as an ASI “Best Place To Work”.
This is the perfect opportunity for an entry-level professional to explore a career in sales. In this role, you will work on a team with a Senior Account Executive to manage a book of business, work to build relationships, and grow the business in a designated territory as well as our business as a whole. You will receive extensive training about our industry, our company and our products. A creative eye lends well to helping our art team design ready-to-pitch virtuals for our clients. Our B2B sales process is heavily based on client relationships and walking the customer through every step of our made-to-order purchasing process.
You will begin with a base salary and your commission will kick in to your overall pay once you complete training and become more experienced in helping clients and closing deals! We have a clear path for growth - as long as you are a team player, hungry to achieve your goals, and an excellent and organized multi-tasker, this is a great opportunity for you to grow within the company, where we are always promoting from within.
At Pop! Promos we have an energetic and collaborative atmosphere. We work hard and reward hard work! We encourage all of our employees to approach their tasks with a creative and entrepreneurial spirit!
** This role is expected to onboard fully remote with the expectation the position will be completely in-office at a later date. As some of our team return to work in office, the company will abide by all CDC guidelines. Your safety while onboarding and learning about your new role is our number 1 priority.
* Coordinate communications with clients - Provide clients with product and order information over email, phone, and website live chat
* Process new orders
* Handle customer service requests from clients
* Follow-up with existing clients
* Instruct design team on product design for individual projects
* Enter client purchase orders and enter order information in automated CRM system
* Communicate with production team to ensure client orders are delivered on time
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
* Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and make decisions
*Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to change quickly
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Competitive, goal oriented, hungry attitude
* Effective team player who can absorb, understand, and consider ideas and points of views of others
* Strong communication skills and comfortable talking with clients over the phone and video
Compensation and Benefits:
*Competitive base salary plus % of sales bonus to kick in after 3 months
* Health Insurance
* Retirement plan with company match
* Paid personal days and holidays
* Opportunities for advancement based on performance
* Frequent team bonding: in-person and virtual!
* Off at noon every other Friday in summer!
*Competitive base salary plus % of sales bonus to kick in after 3 months * Health Insurance * Retirement plan with company match * Paid personal days and holidays * Opportunities for advancement based on performance * Frequent team bonding: in person and virtual! * Off at noon every other Friday in summer!