Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with extraordinary annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for hard work and great rewards!
2028 Abigail Street
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Are you looking for an opportunity that provides you with the proper training to grow into a leadership role? Do you have skills in technical design with an understanding of manufacturing and are hungry to learn new skills? Do you want to be a part of a team that feels more like an extended family?
Welcome to Pop! Promos
Pop! Promos is an emerging leader in the $25 billion promotional products industry. In the (almost) 10 years since its inception, Pop! Promos has earned numerous accolades, including recognition in the INC 500 and as an ASI “Best Place To Work”.
As our Production Art Lead, you will begin as an apprentice while you learn the ins and outs of our product line and production processes. You will learn our artwork limitations and constraints in order to ensure all of our proofs are created in line with our quality standards. You will also be responsible for communicating opportunities and problems between the sales, product development, and production teams.
Once you have proven success in your knowledge of our products and can conceptualize a product’s production from start to finish, you will have the opportunity to progress into a management role. You will be trained to guide our overseas technical design team through the process of taking our client’s brands and bringing them to life through promotional products. You will help to oversee artists and ensure they are properly trained and performing in line with our service level agreement.
As a very in-demand person in the office, the Production Art Lead must be someone who is able to lead, multitask effectively even with interruptions, and deal with a diverse group of people in different countries and cultures.
** A technical portfolio is not mandatory but appreciated. Please provide if available.**
** This role is expected to onboard fully remote with the expectation the position will be completely in-office at a later date. As some of our team return to work in office, the company will abide by all CDC guidelines. Your safety while onboarding and learning about your new role is our number 1 priority.
* Create product knowledge to help and mentor all teams.
* Check and approve technical proofs before they go into production.
* Ensure proofs for production (tech packs) are designed and created in line with our production quality standards and artwork limitations.
* Communicate effectively between departments to ensure knowledge is transmitted effectively across all team members.
* Compare physical product samples to virtual designs to ensure production accuracy and troubleshoot issue resolution.
*Help oversee a team of 6 artists to achieve a goal of 99% proof (tech pack) creation accuracy.
* Associate's degree required.
* Advanced understanding in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
*Some experience in any of the following areas: Production design, Tech design, manufacturing, print design, design for manufacturing, screen printing.
* Ability to anticipate problems and roadblocks and provide timely and accurate resolutions.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Self-motivated and able to multitask
* Critical thinker who is able to think outside of the box
*Competitive Salary within the industry *Medical Benefits *Retirement plan with company match