Pop! Promos is one of the fastest growing suppliers in the $25,000,000,000 US Promotional Products Industry with extraordinary annual growth. Our focus is delivering excellent customer service to the highest performing distributors in North America. We deliver value by shortening the supply chain and focusing on high-growth, high-margin products where we have a cost advantage over our competitors. Only apply if you are up for hard work and great rewards!
2028 Abigail Street
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Are you looking for an opportunity that provides you with the proper training to grow into a leadership role? Do you have skills in design with an understanding of manufacturing and are hungry to learn new skills? Do you want to be a part of a team that feels more like an extended family?
Welcome to Pop! Promos, an emerging leader in the $25 billion promotional products industry! In the (almost) 10 years since its inception, Pop! Promos has earned numerous accolades, including recognition in the INC 500 and as an ASI “Best Place To Work”.
As our Art Associate, you will be trained to guide our overseas design teams through the process of designing our client’s brands and bringing them to life through promotional products. You will learn our production processes and constraints in order to design templates for our offshore product design team to use. You will ensure our virtuals are compelling and created in line with our product limitations. You will also be responsible for communicating opportunities and problems between the sales team and artists.
As a very in-demand person in the office, the Art Associate must be someone who is able to lead, multitask effectively even with interruptions, and work with a diverse group of people in different countries and cultures.
**A graphic design portfolio is required**
** This role is expected to onboard fully remote with the expectation the position will be completely in-office at a later date. As some of our team return to work in office, the company will abide by all CDC guidelines. Your safety while onboarding and learning about your new role is our number 1 priority.
* Design efficient .psd and .ai templates for design team members to use.
* Ensure virtual designs are in line with product manufacturing limitations.
* Coach artists to help improve quality of virtual designs.
* Provide feedback and coaching to sales team members on how to achieve better virtual design results.
* Compare physical product samples to virtual designs to ensure production accuracy and troubleshoot issue resolution.
* Check and approve technical proofs (tech packs) before they go into production daily.
*Associate’s degree required.
* Experience in a leadership/coaching position.
* Advanced understanding in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
*1-2 years of experience in any of the following areas: Production design, Tech design, manufacturing, print design, design for manufacturing, screen printing.
* Ability to anticipate problems and roadblocks and provide timely and accurate resolutions.
* Self-motivated and able to multitask.
* Planning, execution, and follow-up skills required to ensure tight deadlines are met.
*Competitive Salary within the industry *Medical Benefits *Retirement plan with company match